Top Ten Reasons For Going To Colombia.
“It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Drugs (Im totally kidding but that is what you were thinking)
- I have not been there.
- I can practice my Spanish.
- It’s the home of my favorite writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- I like living on the edge. (anyone who knows me is laughing right now)
- I like going to places not everyone goes to.
- I like the Americas –North, Central, South, Ferrara and Vespucci.
- I hope I like the food.
- I have all my shots and mosquito treated clothes from Burma in case I need that.
- I like visiting my friends in Miami on the way back.
Adios y Seguia con Cuidado
Que le vaya bien.
Sent from my iPad
And you have a willing family to take care of your dog! Vaya con dios, Harv
*The people are unbelievably friendly (I’ve just published an article based on my experience) and yes you will like the food, it’s uber tasty!
thanks ill check your article. loved Colombia!!! you are so right about the people and the food.
Can’t wait to read your review on Columbia!