Twelve Things I Did In Sydney, Australia This Time
“With cities, it is as with dreams: everything imaginable can be dreamed, but even the most unexpected dream is a rebus that conceals a desire or, its reverse, a fear. Cities, like dreams, are made of desires and fears. “ Italo Calvino
1. Walked around the Quay. I forgot it was called Key not Cay.
2. Walked all around the Opera House twice and had a coffee there – long black with milk which is much less milky than flat white.
3. Saw amazing exhibit by Tatsuo Myajima at the Museum Of Contemporary Art.
4.Got on a ferry.
5. It went to Manly Beach.
6. Darling Harbor in the rain.
7. Went hiking and got lost (not so easy to do there) in Nielsen Park.
8. Had tea at the Hughenden Hotel in Paddington-Woolhara.
9. Saw the view from the Park Hyatt.
10 Sat under the Sydney Bridge.
11. Ate Tim Tams.
12. Opera House at Sunset. Of all my favorite buildings, and I have many, the Sydney Opera House is my favorite.