Thirty Things That I Want To Do 2014.
“Every hundred feet, the world changes.” Robert Boitano
1. Go to Colombia.
2. Go to the Grand Canyon.
3. Go To Southeast Asia.
4. Go to Seattle.
5. Read more books on the 1000 Books You Have To Read Before You Die.
6. Go to the theatre with my son.
7. Meditate every day.
8. Do an Urban Art tour in LA.
9. Do a spa day with my daughter.
10. Watch even less Real Housewives.
11. Go to Guatemala.
12. Go To Miami.
13. Have more spiritual friends.
14. Eat less sugar.
15. Go to the Bridge On The River Kwai.
16. Try ten new restaurants in LA.
17. Try ten restaurants in other places.
18. Have ten meals with Kitchensurfing.
19. Go back to Japan.
20. Spend more time at 826 LA.
21. Practice tai chi.
22. Go to a ryokan.
23. Go To Angor Wat,
24. Drink less coffee
25. React less.
26. Go To Agua Dulce.
27. Get more people to read my blog.
28. Do more yoga.
29. Go to Bainbridge Island.
30. Go to a Grouplove concert.
I’ll check in at the end of the year and let you know how well I did. Make your own lists !